Hey Dallas Guys?

Massagefreak
This topic is 2054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Hey, How are you. I'm giving updates on recent massages i've had. I mentioned that i would get back to you on Peter..

Peter was one of the WORST experiences I've ever had. While in Dallas i had two bad experiences in a row... UGH..

The 2 good things about peter was he was prompt and when he left my hotel room.

His photos are doctored... I knew that when i viewed them but I didn't realize how much. His rock hard body is basically skin and bones. He's on the twink side, so yeah anyone could look buff with different angles of a photo. He said in our text he also wanted to model... he could never model. He is too short and has an odd face. Not ugly, just odd.

The massage was mechanical. Not sensual at all. He sent me videos of what type of massage style he does.. Its several types put into one. Not a good choice of style. Its disjointed, all over the place.. Like he is trying it for the first time and making changes from there.. Plus he uses his feet..

Overall it was an uncomfortable experience I'd like to soon forget.. And a waste of money...

Edited by Massagefreak

Hey, How are you. I'm giving updates on recent massages i've had. I mentioned that i would get back to you on Peter..

Peter was one of the WORST experiences I've ever had. While in Dallas i had two bad experiences in a row... UGH..

His photos are doctored... I knew that when i viewed them but I didn't realize how much. His rock hard body is basically skin and bones. He's on the think side, so yeah anyone could look buff with different angles of a photo. He said in our text he also wanted to model... he could never model. He is too short and has an odd face. Not ugly, just odd.

The massage was mechanical. Not sensual at all. He sent me videos of what type of massage style he does.. Its several types put into one. Not a good choice of style. Its disjointed, all over the place.. Like he is trying it for the first time and making changes from there.. Plus he uses his feet..

Overall it was an uncomfortable experience I'd like to soon forget.. And a waste of money...

I cannot find basic information about a masseur on MF, such as age, height, weight. I cannot figure out their height, weight from the pics, so sometimes I found how small the guy was just when I met him.

• 9 months later...

His photos are doctored... I knew that when i viewed them but I didn't realize how much. His rock hard body is basically skin and bones. He's on the twink side, so yeah anyone could look buff with different angles of a photo. He said in our text he also wanted to model... he could never model. He is too short and has an odd face. Not ugly, just odd.

Thanks for informing after your experience. Sorry it was so bad...I hate when it turns out that way. Who was the other bad experience you had?

For a minute there i completely forgot who the 2nd massage was.. It was that bad, I wanted to put it out of my mind.. But I remembered. I cannot remember his name and he is no longer on the sites. I do remember thinking when i first hired him that he looked as tho he were beefy, football or rugby player. Once he got to my hotel, I knew it was a mistake when he pulled out the hand lotion and no oil.. But I let it go and got on the bed..Then he started talking about how he used to live in Los Angeles but had to leave because the partying was too much for him and how he got hooked on Meth... That's when I screamed in my head "Dumb Ass! You In Danger, Girl!!" From that moment, I decided to flip over and give myself a hand job to get it over with. Paid him and got him out the door... Ugh.. That year was just no luck with me...

The next time i visited I decided to contact Grey

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/22143/

A much better experience.. I knew by his photo that he had some face work (either lift or fillers). I didn't that his body had been modified also.. Chest and Ass.. But that was fine with me. He did give a good massage and the extra's were excellent. Meaning I got "deep inside him" after he gave me deep tissue massage.

For a minute there i completely forgot who the 2nd massage was.. It was that bad, I wanted to put it out of my mind.. But I remembered. I cannot remember his name and he is no longer on the sites. I do remember thinking when i first hired him that he looked as tho he were beefy, football or rugby player. Once he got to my hotel, I knew it was a mistake when he pulled out the hand lotion and no oil.. But I let it go and got on the bed..Then he started talking about how he used to live in Los Angeles but had to leave because the partying was too much for him and how he got hooked on Meth... That's when I screamed in my head "Dumb Ass! You In Danger, Girl!!" From that moment, I decided to flip over and give myself a hand job to get it over with. Paid him and got him out the door... Ugh.. That year was just no luck with me...

A much better experience.. I knew by his photo that he had some face work (either lift or fillers). I didn't that his body had been modified also.. Chest and Ass.. But that was fine with me. He did give a good massage and the extra's were excellent. Meaning I got "deep inside him" after he gave me deep tissue massage.

Use double protection with that one and yes definitely fake ass and tits

• 5 months later...

can you PM me, i would like to know more, i'm thinking about booking him..