Info on RicoVegas

Mount N Do
This topic is 1430 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In that case just meet him at the lobby.

I know many here are skeptical of RM reviews. I just have difficulty believing that many on his profile are "manufactured". I contacted him. Waiting to hear from him. His in/out rate is the same. My experience is that they usually don't host when they list that. That may be a deal breaker. If he hosts, I'll try him. Schedule permitting.

Just heard from him. We spoke which always gives me a better feel. Seems legit. Told me he's actually changing his plans to next week and can host. Fwiw, he doesn't bottom which is fine with me since anal ain't typically part of my repertoire. Very masculine, actually admitted he's mostly straight but good with kissing... I intend to see him so I'll let you know how it goes. Very friendly was my initial perception.

I

Just heard from him. We spoke which always gives me a better feel. Seems legit. Told me he's actually changing his plans to next week and can host. Fwiw, he doesn't bottom which is fine with me since anal ain't typically part of my repertoire. Very masculine, actually admitted he's mostly straight but good with kissing... I intend to see him so I'll let you know how it goes. Very friendly was my initial perception.

I look forward to your experience. I have stopped on his ad many times. Being a Vegas resident I might be a regular if he delivers a good time.

I

I look forward to your experience. I have stopped on his ad many times. Being a Vegas resident I might be a regular if he delivers a good time.

I'll let you know for sure. He's texting me on info of where he might stay. I keep getting better vibes about him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...