411 John Paul in SF

workingoutnow
This topic is 1619 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen John Paul several times over the years. The last time was probably about 2 years ago. I have tried to set up same-day sessions with him a couple of times since but he is always booked up. His massage skills are excellent and he mixes in sensual elements. I have gotten my hands etc. intertwined with him in the past. PM me for details.

The thing that has me questioning is that his pictures 1, 6 and 7 look like the body that John Paul had when I last received a massage from him. See also pics 1-4 in his masseurfinder ad in the "heal" section. Pic 4 (#9 in the heal section) is definitely him - the goatee looks good on him. Pics 2 and 3 and to a lesser degree, the remainder (5-8 in the heal section) - well, they make me suspicious. Either he has been working out super hard to great success for a guy probably pushing 50 years of age, or they are old pics or pics of somebody else. Notice that pics 1, 6 and 7 show his face, the others, with the much more muscular body, don't show the face.

His rates also seem way low for the SF market. Plus there is a big jump in costs from 90 min to 120 min. He must not like doing that extra 30 minutes. Or that is when the fun really starts.

To finish, his massage skills are good. And if you would be OK interacting with someone with the body in pics 1, 6 and 7, then go for it. And please report back if he has undergone a more muscular transformation! Or if he hasn't.

there is a big jump in costs from 90 min to 120 min. He must not like doing that extra 30 minutes. Or that is when the fun really starts.

I know a masseur who would turn the massage into a full service if you book 2 hours.

I have always thought his ad was a joke. Maybe I am wrong?? But each and every photo looks like a different person. Some are photos where the person has a tummy. (fat) In others the person looks buffed. In others the person looks super buffed. In some it looks like an older guy. In others a younger guy. And of course most don't show the face so it has hard to tell.And then back to the fat photos. A VERY confusing photo gallery. I NEVER took his ad seriously. Intelligence would tell me that he is not getting younger and more buffed, but probably older and overweight which is the reality of being human.And looking closely at the pics I would be very naive to think they are all of John Paul. Looks to be like at least 3 different guys. Will the real John Paul please stand up?

Edited by Dmitri

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...