Gavin Carter near Philadelphia

wklucas
This topic is 1975 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The 5-star review on his ad is from a member of this forum who can be trusted and who has high standards. However, there's no way the guy in the pictures is 22.

@alexslaveboy: Can you clear this up for us?

I saw him at Adonis Atlas Social Club about 3 weeks ago. I did not have a lap dance with him. He looks bigger in person compared to the pics in the Rent.Men ad. I like his pics in the Rent.Men ad but now he looks freakish to me. Perhaps he is getting huge for a competition or showing the side affects or steroid use (and I don't know enough about either to make a judgement call). I almost did not recognize him when I saw him at Adonis.

The 5-star review on his ad is from a member of this forum who can be trusted and who has high standards. However, there's no way the guy in the pictures is 22.

@alexslaveboy: Can you clear this up for us?

Yes, I saw Gavin about 6-7 months ago

He definitely looked like his photos, maybe not as ripped. Age, I'd say mid 20's as a guess.

Our session was strictly vanilla and he was friendly and professional

Just a tad on the shorter side as I prefer taller muscle guys 5'10" and up, btw, he's not 5'10" :D

Edited by alexslaveboy

anyone with any up close & personal experience ???

kinda strange (maybe) - his profile says 22 yrs old but albeit possible I suppose, also says that he has played hockey for 16 years.....hot man, tho....that all being said, maybe fake pics and/or maybe older than 22 just from his "look".

https://rent.men/GavinCarter

22 ? I thought he is 32. May he wanted 32 but typed 22 !

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I saw Gavin about 6-7 months ago

He definitely looked like his photos, maybe not as ripped. Age, I'd say mid 20's as a guess.

Our session was strictly vanilla and he was friendly and professional

Just a tad on the shorter side as I prefer taller muscle guys 5'10" and up, btw, he's not 5'10" :D

@alexslaveboy I'm considering contacting Gavin for an upcoming during an upcoming trip to Philadelphia. Would it be possible, if you're willing, to pick your brain a little bit in private message?

• 1 year later...

There is a string that discusses how musclemen often grow fat as they age. I can’t imagine that all of the supplements these guys consume have a beneficial hormonal effect down the road. Although I think I have rarified tastes, at the end they’re my tastes, and not relevant for others, which is why I try to refrain from questioning others’ tastes in men.

There is a string that discusses how musclemen often grow fat as they age. I can’t imagine that all of the supplements these guys consume have a beneficial hormonal effect down the road. Although I think I have rarified tastes, at the end they’re my tastes, and not relevant for others, which is why I try to refrain from questioning others’ tastes in men.

I wasn't questioning anyone's taste in men...

• 3 months later...

Hi guys. Gavin is now going by the name Gunnar. He has just done some videos with Thundersarena.com. He will be in person this Sunday on Long Island 8pm @ Buffdaddys of NY inside World II

If you would like to see him come on down or email me for more info and the full lineup of guys. Also we will have Andrew Fitch, Dillon Diaz, Dick Dixson from Rentmen.com All nude dancers.

BUFFDADDYS OF NY @ WORLD II

92 KEAN ST

WEST BABYLON NY

• 2 months later...