TysonW

stop
This topic is 1329 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I met with him. The picture in his profile is not him...someone else's--even he admitted to it. That aside though, Tyson was actually good. He is tall, about 6'2", big and thick dick. He has a nice personality and was fun to spend the night with. He is not a passionate kisser, but he did do everything else we agreed on. Overall, he is worth hiring, just be aware that the main picture of the guy with the face in his profile is not really him, which is what drew me to him initially. I am surprised that Kevin Slater and Rick329 didn't realize that or didn't mention that in their posts. That aside, you won't be disappointed. Also gives a great massage!

Worked with him once recently, very impressed. Grab him, you'll have a good time.

Kevin Slater

I met with him. The picture in his profile is not him...someone else's--even he admitted to it. That aside though, Tyson was actually good. He is tall, about 6'2", big and thick dick. He has a nice personality and was fun to spend the night with. He is not a passionate kisser, but he did do everything else we agreed on. Overall, he is worth hiring, just be aware that the main picture of the guy with the face in his profile is not really him, which is what drew me to him initially. I am surprised that Kevin Slater and Rick329 didn't realize that or didn't mention that in their posts. That aside, you won't be disappointed. Also gives a great massage!

Sounds...alright. Though the two posts quoted here make me question???

• 3 years later...