Vincenzzo - LA

This topic is 1923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would rate a minus 1 on 1 to 10. No skills at all. He did the same movement on my upper back for about 30 min. He literally seems afraid of the male body (when we scheduled, he made sure to mention it's not a sexual massage). No front of body massage. Nowhere near my glutes or hips even when I was on my back. Truly a waste of money.

I would rate a minus 1 on 1 to 10. No skills at all. He did the same movement on my upper back for about 30 min. He literally seems afraid of the male body (when we scheduled, he made sure to mention it's not a sexual massage). No front of body massage. Nowhere near my glutes or hips even when I was on my back. Truly a waste of money.

Not OP, but thanks for the feedback... that's why I love this forum :)

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I just don’t understand how you would choose to see him after those limitations. I mean, even if all you wanted was a good massage, that doesn’t sound like he could provide even that.