411 on Persiankabbob OC / San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone booked a session with him?

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/persiankabbob

He seems to travel between San Diego / Orange County areas.

I'm considering him. Any info, greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Here his ad:

PERSIANKABBOB

27, 5'10", 165lb, 31w. Athletic, Black, Some Body Hair, Middle Eastern.

Offering a truly relaxing massage with/ over 6 years experience. Guaranteed to leave you refreshed with a sense of well being.

Pickup/Return Service

Visiting San Diego and don't have a car. I offer pickup and return service for $30. I'll pick you up at

your hotel and return you after our session. Please schedule in advance. Thanks

Smoke No, Drink Socially, Zodiac Capricorn.

• 4 months later...

I've hired Hanza many times. Nice guy. Playful and friendly. Really puts the effort and his body into the massage even though he may not be "formally" trained. And what a body... He's got some guns. Always a nice satisfying finish every time I visit.

Edited by SoCalBoySD

• 3 months later...
I've hired Hanza many times. Nice guy. Playful and friendly. Really puts the effort and his body into the massage even though henmay not be "formally" trained. And what a body... He's got some guns. Always a nice satisfying finish every time I visit.

Could you PM me with some details? I'm looking to book with him soon!

I've hired Hanza many times. Nice guy. Playful and friendly. Really puts the effort and his body into the massage even though he may not be "formally" trained. And what a body... He's got some guns. Always a nice satisfying finish every time I visit.

He is formally trained... the guy is great, super nice, sexy body, great massage.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...