411 matt NYC visiting from Houston

Jose Anmo
This topic is 1884 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Talked to him before, after attempting to call for like a few times in separate days, and he finally picked it up. He gave me the vibe that he doesn't care about losing one or two potential customers as he sounded sleepy throughout the entire conversation. In the end didn't hire him, just something weird bugged me....

Talked to him before, after attempting to call for like a few times in separate days, and he finally picked it up. He gave me the vibe that he doesn't care about losing one or two potential customers as he sounded sleepy throughout the entire conversation. In the end didn't hire him, just something weird bugged me....

I think the preferred mode of getting in touch is to send a text message, and if you feel you need to talk, you can ask him to call you and/or ask when would be a good time to call him. I remember sending a text to a masseur only to receive an avalanche of calls which I couldn't take and found incredibly rude. Why would he assume he could call? l am down to taking calls from known callers only, if I can, and all others can leave a message or text. I would expect masseurs working on 60-90 minute appointments to behave similarly.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...