411 Lafayette in Atlanta

workingoutnow
This topic is 1225 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Been considering this man for quite some time and will be in Atlanta later this coming week. Any insight? He looks stocky and well built but pics don't show that much below the chest. Curious what rest of body looks like, does he massage nude, HE, etc? Also, if someone did incall - what part of Atlanta? Was it safe, etc.?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/thickums.shtml

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I’ve gone to him and had a great massage! Only been once. Was strictly therapeutic but was one of the better massages I’ve gotten in Atlanta.

Odd that he’s standoffish for others. If I got back, will let you know that experience, as well.

Edited by Qmark

I would imagine his massage is great, which is why I so want to get one from him.

Just wish I knew what happened that he has me blocked, won't return calls texts etc. But hearing others experience the same thing makes me think its more him than me - which makes me feel slightly better.

Interesting he is therapeutic only. His ad hints (slightly) at more. He does appear easy on the eyes.

Sucks he lives down by the airport. I live in town, so having a great therapeutic massage then a stressful drive home almost cancels it out - if that makes sense.

• 2 years later...

To agree with the previous post, it is likely he has a black-only clientele. I contacted him in 2018 and he pre-screened my pic/description. He then said he was not available. A subsequent separate text with an AA client description was replied affirmatively.

Things may be different now, but that experience did not sit well with me.

WOW.. interesting to hear... probably why he blocked me on A4A as well.

But again that was a few years ago. Perhaps things have changed especially given possibly less clients with covid.

In Sams comment he said "He has an OF..." what does OF mean (sorry to sound dumb)