New Orleans--Any Strip Clubs

Despardo
This topic is 2257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are no strip clubs in New Orleans, just gogo dancers.

Thanks, Jay. I may have an opportunity to move to New Orleans and have never even been there. Will have to visit before making that kind of decision. I find the prospect intriguing but requiring further research. All I know is that the rents are low, the food is great, and the climate is horrible. People are said to be very friendly unlike Seattle. I can tolerate a certain amount of "grit" having spent the 1970s in NYC.

I go to NOLA every year for southern decadence and have a lot of fun. I like the bars in the "fruit loop" area. The phoenix is very cruisy but I would take a car or uber and not walk there. Also if you wander a few blocks out of the fruit loop it can be dangerous at night. You can be in a safe area in NOLA and walk literally a bock and be in a bad area. The country club used to allow nudity but I'm told it's mixed gay/str8 now.

The go go dancers at the bars can't legally get naked which is surprising seeing drinks are allowed on the street 24/7

I go to NOLA every year for southern decadence and have a lot of fun. I like the bars in the "fruit loop" area. The phoenix is very cruisy but I would take a car or uber and not walk there. Also if you wander a few blocks out of the fruit loop it can be dangerous at night. You can be in a safe area in NOLA and walk literally a bock and be in a bad area. The country club used to allow nudity but I'm told it's mixed gay/str8 now.

The go go dancers at the bars can't legally get naked which is surprising seeing drinks are allowed on the street 24/7

I asked my niece which neighborhoods were safe, and she told me it is more complicated than that--varies from block to block as you say.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...