Aiden in NYC

Jim_n_NYC
This topic is 2371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
let me know if you do, if not I might, as I really like his pics

I just checked where his zip code is....he's way up in Manhattan, north of Columbia U. That's pretty far for me to go since I live in LIC. So far, all the guys I've seen only took one train to get to...call me lazy, lol.

• 6 months later...

Anybody else have some question about exactly how he means this:

"I grew up on a sheep farm in New Hampshire . . . . I believe my upbringing gives me a unique understanding of the connections between the mind, heart and body, and my creativity inspires me to always be finding new ways to heal."

LOL, sorry, couldn't resist.

Phone number leads to his name, and from there to his instagram and facebook profiles. From what can be seen, which suggests he has a serious boyfriend, and from the price, I wouldn't expect much more, if anything more, than a massage. Also, doesn't look like he has a gymnast's body any more. And there are a bunch of pics of him at the sheep farm with sheep.

Edited by dutchal

Anybody else have some question about exactly how he means this:

"I grew up on a sheep farm in New Hampshire . . . . I believe my upbringing gives me a unique understanding of the connections between the mind, heart and body, and my creativity inspires me to always be finding new ways to heal."

LOL, sorry, couldn't resist.

Phone number leads to his name, and from there to his instagram and facebook profiles. From what can be seen, which suggests he has a serious boyfriend, and from the price, I wouldn't expect much more, if anything more, than a massage. Also, doesn't look like he has a gymnast's body any more. And there are a bunch of pics of him at the sheep farm with sheep.

LOL, I texted him-so far no response......

• 3 weeks later...

I contacted him and can confirm as others have that the massage is strictly therapeutic. He keeps everything on, no mutual touch, no HE on account of his having a bf. He said it's ok if clients take care of themselves.

He seems courteous. But no thanks? Others may disagree, but I'm not interested in paying a masseur to watch me finish myself off.