Is New Jersey a wasteland for m4m masseurs?

RubMyThighs
This topic is 1930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm visiting family for the holiday weekend, in Old Bridge/Matawan, so Central Jersey but towards the shore. And boy do I need a massage escape! All the threads I've found about NJ yield nothing (except maybe Rony up in Hackensack and a couple guys near Philly). Anyone? Even game for an amateur rub by a hot, muscular man (or a swap)! :) Hit me up. Thanks.

Edited by RubMyThighs

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can second that regarding Mark in Union. Very skilled masseur. He can really go deep tissue if you need. He spent a month in Thailand a year or so ago for training so definitely great on the mat. Can be a bit interactive at the end. Also a really nice guy to talk with. Very easy going.

Can anyone who said Carlos was interactive PM me with details? I would love to try him

• 2 weeks later...
I'm visiting family for the holiday weekend, in Old Bridge/Matawan, so Central Jersey but towards the shore. And boy do I need a massage escape! All the threads I've found about NJ yield nothing (except maybe Rony up in Hackensack and a couple guys near Philly). Anyone? Even game for an amateur rub by a hot, muscular man (or a swap)! :) Hit me up. Thanks.

Are you still around @RubMyThighs ?

• 1 year later...
Does anyone know what happened to Carlos? I been trying to reach him for months but the number I message I don’t get a reply. Did his phone number change?

His profile has been down for a while. I did see him on grindr a year ago but not recently. He had a handful of regulars from this site. You might want to post "411 on Carlos from NJ? Is he MIA?' Someone may have it privately.

His profile has been down for a while. I did see him on grindr a year ago but not recently. He had a handful of regulars from this site. You might want to post "411 on Carlos from NJ? Is he MIA?' Someone may have it privately.

Thank you deadlift1 - ya I might do that. I was one of his regulars that would see him every few months but then he went Mia on my texts :/