411 on Filo / Chicago

workingoutnow
This topic is 2365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

Tried to book him a while back when his ad stated that he did in calls in Chicago. I texted him and he texted me back something to the effect that his ad wasn't active until some future date. Then he disappeared for a while and now only does outcalls based in the burbs. I may try again.

I've had two appointments with him and they were great. His pics are 100% accurate. My first appointment was at his place in Lakeview, the second he did an outcall to my place. He's super sweet, gives a great massage (I like deep tissue and he really uses a lot of pressure -- loved it). Yes, HE for both on my second appointment. Very sexy, very nice guy. I did try to schedule a new appointment with him recently and we couldn't coordinate a time that worked so I'll try again another time. Not sure if he's still in Lakeview or out in the burbs though.

• 4 months later...