Growl45 in LA

scorpioguy
This topic is 2123 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
hey guys,

anyone with experience to share?

https://m.adam4adam.com/?p=growl45

thanks in advance!

Don’t trust this guy. He flaked out on me. I’ve emailed him several times and then texted after making an appointment. He flaked and told me he couldn’t make it about an hour before the appointment. He didn’t reply when i asked about rescheduling.

I’ve seen his ad on Scruff, where his actual age is 35, not 28 or 29 as in his a4a ad. I’m not an ageist and I actually prefer older, but this guy is a liar.

My impression is that he only meets guys he is attracted to. Thus, he really just wants to hook up with guys he finds hot under the pretext of being a massuer, then collect $125 (his stated rate to me). If pushed, and he really needs the money, he probably would meet average guys, but you need to get him at the right time. With me, I think he set the appointment then found a hotter guy to meet and took longer than expected, thus canceled. I think this helps explain his low rate of $125 too.

I’ve looked at his face pics closely on a4a and scruff, and I think he probably is very photogenic but doesn’t look as good in person. I cannot say for sure though because I haven’t actually met him.

His scruff profile screen name is “Sweat” and the city is Los Angeles. I tried to post the profile and pics but couldn’t. Note: I do question everything, and I mean everything, he claims in his scruff profile, based on my past interactions with him, if you get my drift. So beware and play safe.

Edited by Jeff1970