Logan in NYC (Harlem) 411

Italiano
This topic is 2044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's probably the best written summary I've seen since anything hinting of an erotic massage was banned on M4M and Masseurfinder. I can infer anything I want about what Logan will provide. I think all the reviews were written by the same person. That many reviews should be in different styles. But I'd certainly be interested in hearing from anyone who's been with him.

I have seen Logan many times. I also wrote a review on M4M several years ago, but when I log into my account, the reviews I've written are no longer there. I wanted to see how long I've known him, but it has been at least 7 years. He retired a couple of years ago, but I see he's back. Without getting into to much detail, his massages are absolutely wonderful! The guy knows what he is doing. I remember falling asleep a few times on his table. He's also very nice. Hope this helps.

• 1 year later...

Check his reviews on MF. I have said it before....and will say it again. If you are going to write your own reviews don't make it so obvious. Tons of reviews written so close together....same verbage....many on the same day. No one gets that many reviews in 12 years......let alone in 12 months. Wish masseurs who self write their reviews would be more creative, and keep us guessing. Not hit us over the head with the fact they wrote their reviews.

Edited by Dmitri

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...