411 Stas Landon (in NYC)

GLEE
This topic is 2241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Stas is my current obsession... he is so hot and his scenes with Adam Killian and Logan Rogue have sent me over the edge many times. I am following him on instagram (a bit stalkerish I guess) and he is spending time with Adam Killian in NYC and FI... not sure if they are BF's or FB's but damn. I will have to contact @RexB myself to get the low down... I hope it is good news although at $350/hr he is a bit out of my range.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Bills himself as a top, but lets himself get fucked by Michael Lucas. I’ll pass.

Uhhhh!

This post makes me so fucking mad! This is why every guy puts up an ad has to put Total Top every where across their ad! Why I can’t hire anybody! Because if they give the slightest hint at being verse, they are suddenly worthless! Really?

I’m a tops. I’m tired of having to decode ads. Of figuring out what the hell verse top actually means. It’s because of post like this, I have to deal with “if you pay more I can bottom” nonsense. I don’t want to decode or pay more then asking price! For god sake, enough with this shit! If you want total tops, only hire guys born without an anus!

Bills himself as a top, but lets himself get fucked by Michael Lucas. I’ll pass.

Yes, the ML bit is gross & a libido-killer but I had to erase what I was writing here because I checked Stas's current listing on rentmen in Miami & he says "fully versatile" so there is at least that bit of current clarity.

Stas is HOT AS FUCK in my book but his poor rep for responding to inquiries much less actually meeting up for an agreed upon appointment turns men away & surely has to hurt his pocketbook. I mean seriously, the dude has been available for at least a couple of years but how much positive word of mouth is there much less how many positive reviews are there out there for him?

Still I can't deny that I don't periodically enter fits of lust for Stas & his uber-hotness. If I were Mr. Money Bags & could get him to actually come through, after playing 1 on 1 with him I'd look to arrange a 3 way in which I'd be joined in banging Stas's ass and marauding his gorgeous muscularity by the likes of hot stud Eric Hassan or the likewise sexy as hell Jack Dixon. Methinks some beautiful kink would be forthcoming amongst us all, but, that's just me. Grrr...

Stas is very hot. He has always been responsive, attentive, versatile and dare I say sweet in bed. Don’t get me wrong he can and does get wild.

I had several appointments with Stas that were very intimate. I know he has been eradicate with appointments having witnessed him canceling several just minutes before he was suppose to be somewhere else. After the third time, I told him he can’t do that, his client is excited to see him.