411 on NYC Asian guys

This topic is 2103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All I have experience with is that if you search for Winny's pics, they are at least 3 years old. He also has not changed his age in years. (There are ads from 2013 with the same pics). So he may still be that cute but he refused to provide me with more recent pictures so I stopped pursuing. The last changes pics all the time recently. Good luck!

• 1 year later...

Here are my recommendations:

August https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/32652/

Andrew https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/18574/

"Cary" https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/14123/ (really several guys who massage at Cary's apt in Queens)

And for spas, I'd recommend:

27 Men Spa (formally Sunny Boy) 166 W 27th St 3rd floor

Babylon Spa 1030 6th Ave 2nd floor

Hero Spa 402 W 50th St 1st floor

The spas can be hit or miss depending on who you get, of course.

I avoid W Men's Spa on 30th St like the plague. Horrible service.

I haven't been to M Star Spa on 23rd at 8th Ave in several years, but IIRC the massages were pretty good but they liked to negotiate tips during the massage, which annoyed me.

I just saw August. My first time since he left Babylon. He’s as good as ever. Nice apt in Hell’s Kitchen.

I haven’t seen Cary in 6 years. He was one of my last massages that I hosted. Was never up to the Queens trek, but gives a good massage and enjoyable time.

Would like to hear about Andrew.

Allen at Green house is twinkish, he’s great.

I just saw August. My first time since he left Babylon. He’s as good as ever. Nice apt in Hell’s Kitchen.

I haven’t seen Cary in 6 years. He was one of my last massages that I hosted. Was never up to the Queens trek, but gives a good massage and enjoyable time.

Would like to hear about Andrew.

Allen at Green house is twinkish, he’s great.

I stopped going to see Cary a long time ago too, but now he has a nice selection of early 20's asian twinks who use his apt. He coordinates things for you and they do both in/out calls. His apt is about 2 minutes from the subway station. I can't host so I like having somewhere to go and he offers some nice choices.

I actually met Andrew when he was one of "Cary's boys" but I guess he is trying to go solo. He was one of my favorites when he used Cary's apt to host. His place is also in Queens, but less convenient to get to than Cary's apt for most, I suspect. I believe he does out calls too though. Very good technique.

But I would have to say August is my favorite. Very talented guy.

Yikes! Not sure about M Star or Hero.

They both are the dregs if the massage world.

Jimmy @ Hero is good in terms of the after massage but there are no real skills there for massage and quite frankly, Hero is disgusting.

MStar sucks too. The towels are dirty, the place is beat down and they negotiate tips midway. You have to pay in advance and if the service sucks, you’re out of luck.

W Man, while not super fancy, is still a great option if you get Andy. He’s tried and true and the massage is solid as well as the extras.

Greenhouse is good. Allen and Tony are fine but nothing about either of them wow me. Massage is good, regular end- never any fireworks.

Babylon has its days. Dylan was my go-to there but have been bored with them lately. And he can be inconsistent/moody. But the shower is the best.

Utopia has been my favorite as of late. Nice, clean, respectful masseurs and always a baller experience. I’ve had mostly great experiences there and will continue to go.

In terms of August- he is fantastic. He’s super sweet, his massage is solid and feels amazing, and he’s just an overall great guy. Start to finish is a great experience and I love going to him. And it helps that he is super cute.

Jerry at East Man is also super great (if he’s still there). I haven’t been lately as it’s now out of the way for me and also the spa isn’t great.

Good luck. Lucky for you, you’ve caught me on a chatty night.

Thank you for all of those responses....much appreciated! My favorite, Tenne, moved to Florida. I will definitely check out some of the above!

Tenne was definitely a favorite of mine too. I didn't know he moved to Florida. I always wondered where he went. Thanks.

Tried out Burin last year. Gave a wonderful totally therapeutic massage. If you want a great standard massage, try him out.

Cary was a different matter. Saw him several times out in Queens. Great massage and a very fun and enjoyable experience.

Burin gave me a massage a few years ago. He has a nice apt on the UWS. He gave a nice massage with HE but he was dressed the whole time. That was my fault for not being clear beforehand.

As for Cary, was it actually him or one of his boys? I've received massages from him ages ago but he used way too much oil for my taste. Even after taking a shower at his place, I didn't feel like I got it all off. Fortunately, the guys who use his place to host don't use as much!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...