Misterb&b (Mister BnB)

marylander1940
This topic is 1834 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Misterb&b, is this something like nature's CC? Would you try turning it into something like it?

I just wonder about a sugar daddy style situation where an older gay men offers a place to stay in exchange of some affection, but I'm sure I'm just thinking in advance ;) I'm sure everything is flexible in life but one thing is renting a condo and other is renting a room in your beach house.

HOST GAY TRAVELERS DURING SUMMER SEASON

https://www.misterbandb.com/?utm_source=adam4adam&utm_medium=message&utm_campaign=adam4adam

Edited by marylander1940

• 1 year later...
Anyone else have experience with it? Just checked the site out, and some guys advertise clothing-optional and/or advertise to share their bed. Intriguing....

I think you're giving good ideas to generou$ guys with big empty townhouses around DuPont Circle and big cities around the country...

I have used the service twice: once in Paris, once in Barcelona...

It operates very much like AirBnB and my experiences were excellent, but nothing other than finding comfortable accommodations with friendly hosts.

Having said that, I would recommend it to those of us (myself included) who prefer apartment stays to hotels.

i once read a negative review of a handsome host in istanbul. His profile stated he loved meeting new people and showing them the city. Apparently the tenant never met the host while staying in his place. He had been counting on the host being his tour guide and felt he was the victim of a bait and switch sort of snub. It must be a form of YMMV.

• 2 months later...

I’m looking at misterb&b for an upcoming work trip just since I like the space and the price is right. Does anyone know what billing name they use on the invoice and CC transaction? Just don’t want to need to explain on the expense report.

I've used MisterBnB twice (Rome and London) and both were very nice experiences. With both I rented a room in the apartment (Rome) or the house (London) with its own private bathroom. The other area's were shared with the host and other guests, but I mostly stayed in my room when I wasn't out on the town.

It was the same as a regular AirBnB, only that in Rome the host booked a massage for me with a local gay masseur, which was really nice (completely therapeutic, no extra's).

And in London I always had a lovely chat with one of the hosts when I came back late from being out in the city. :)

A lot of hosts say that you cannot bring guests with you (so no hosting your hookups at the place you're staying). Which I find undetstandable.

• 9 months later...