411 on Mike

DavidHollywood
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
Bumping. Anyone?

He has been on my radar for a while. he was visiting DC last week so I reached out to set up a session.

On Tuesday, I booked a session for Friday 4pm. Even though I was available on Tuesday, I booked for Friday because his ad says advanced notice only. No same day appointments. I was not available Wes/Thurs. I told him that I would confirm Friday morning.

On Weds, he texted to ask if we were still on Friday and I replied yes 4pm. He did the same on Thurs. At 7am Fri morning I confirmed as promised for 4pm. At Noon He replied that he was leaving at 1pm and could I come any earlier (It's noon and he was leaving at 1pm. WTF!?). I commented that we had been set since Tues. He said that he would leave later and do it for me. I declined.

I still may try to book him in the future, but this certainly tainted my opinion.

No disrespect. But, I don't see anything in that guy.

Thank goodness that we have a variety of guys available. He pushes all of my buttons. I love the skin color of that Latino/Arab Mix , those cherry red plump lips, the thick dark pit hair (he said the pubes are the same), and that cute bubble ass.

His profile says he is 20 and that he has been a member of the site since September 9, 2013. I'm terrible at math, but ...

Yeah I would guess his age is closer to 25. He has been advertising on Rentmen for a while. Also advertising on BP for a while and at one time under a different name. At whatever age, it still looks good to me.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bumping this thread on Mike Shaa. He's visiting dc. If you've had any experience with him I would appreciate a response.

I met him before! Me and my boyfriend booked him for 2 hours. Totally worth it. Check his reviews -> Check for AnthonyEric. He was so sexy. Looked exotic and those pearly white teeth aren’t hard to see! Gorgeous guy

he’s sexy and looks even better in person. Sexy top and a beautiful bubble ass

IDK about exotic maybe because I fall in the same boat but don't forget beautiful voice and great personality.

Pretty sure I won’t see anything in you either .... and obviously all my upscale regular cliental I have take PRETTY good care of me. Have a blessed day. :p

:D:D:D I took his statement to mean something entirely different. I was thinking he was hoping to see a pic with something inside you unfortunately for him it was the other way around and you were inside someone lololol.

IDK about exotic maybe because I fall in the same boat but don't forget beautiful voice and great personality.

When I seen him a few months ago, Me and my boyfriend had him for a couple hours, and he had a exotic look to him and was a attractive boy. Personality and voice is also great. Seems like u only seen him because of his personality. haha

:D:D:D I took his statement to mean something entirely different. I was thinking he was hoping to see a pic with something inside you unfortunately for him it was the other way around and you were inside someone lololol.