411 on New Guys in DC

Wiley1
This topic is 1893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, Yebow's English is minimal. I had a bit of back-and-forth with him in NYC via text (in Spanish since English was not going far). Didn't meet up for no particular reason but the text interaction didn't raise flags on my end. Just looked at the current RM photos and all I see is two additional new photos that appeared recently but still look like him. All the rest of the photos have remained the same. His private pics (if you text him for the passcode) haven't changed at all. Hope that helps.

Yebow and Caike are the real thing. Yebow returns to Spain tomorrow. His English is as bad as my Spanish, but we managed to meet and had a nice time.

You might want to text them anyway. Yebow is flakey about time.

Talso, I didn't meet Caike, but because Yebow matched his photos, and Yebow told me in person that he was travelling with Caike, it makes sense to me that Caike is legitimate, too. I don't know any other details for sure.

• 2 years later...