Daniel in NYC

Terpmaniac
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is what he said when I asked if were were both nude:

Hi thank you for you message, yes we can book in time during your stay... Yes we are both nude and there is lots of body contact, but it's not sex,,, just healing and relaxation.

Man, that is my favorite lie!:D

This is what he said when I asked if were were both nude:

Hi thank you for you message, yes we can book in time during your stay... Yes we are both nude and there is lots of body contact, but it's not sex,,, just healing and relaxation.

Man, that is my favorite lie!:D

Wow. Time to book :)

I think I'm missing something here. Is this code for "yes, I'm very erotic and very interactive?" I've taken Terpmaniac's recommendations before (Harrison was one of his best), so I'm interested in what Terpmaniac neans by "that is my favorite lie!" If I'm missing out on a good thing, please let this slightly naïve guy know it!

Ok just back from my session with Dan. He is as advertised. Looks like his picture. Very friendly and talkative with a very distinct aussie accent. He is not a fake masseur. He knows what he is doing and you can tell he is experienced. The massage is mainly theurapeutic and that is his emphasis. We were both nude but he will ask which you prefer. I did not grope or touch because he did not bring up the topic so I assumed no. He does make it clear that the massage is the thing, nothing more. But I like a really good massage by a sexy man and he certaintly fit the bill. A keeper in my book.

OK I want to say this carefully because I don't want give the wrong impression. You Anergize, you will get as much out of the massage session with Dan as he is willing to give. We talked a lot about what people expect from him and he says "he knows a many of his clients want MORE from him, but (now this is the key)its his call, not yours how much MORE you will get. Terp

OK, Terpmaniac, I can understand that. There are a number of masseurs who push the envelope for some clients and not for others. But how am I to know if I am one of the favored few? After a few massages without eroticism, see which way the wind is blowing and see if he bestows his "extras" on me? Do I really want to invest several sessions, hoping that I meet his unstated specifications, and that I will be the recipient of his erotic largesse?

After a few massages without eroticism, see which way the wind is blowing and see if he bestows his "extras" on me? Do I really want to invest several sessions, hoping that I meet his unstated specifications, and that I will be the recipient of his erotic largesse?

None of us are getting any younger and time is constantly marching on. I don't know if I have enough time left to wade through several sessions before something of a more erotic nature transpires. I expect to see the "A game" from the get-go. I guess patience is just not a virtue of mine.

• 1 year later...
OK I want to say this carefully because I don't want give the wrong impression. You Anergize, you will get as much out of the massage session with Dan as he is willing to give. We talked a lot about what people expect from him and he says "he knows a many of his clients want MORE from him, but (now this is the key)its his call, not yours how much MORE you will get. Terp

Hey. Saw this post from a while back. Can you PM me about Daniel?