Play space in Philadelphia

keithhardy
This topic is 2348 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From what I know about NYC there is only one place that offers such rental play spaces commercially. I have heard that there are privately owned spaces that can be had, but really don't know the details. Now that's NYC!!!

Given that Philly is the "City of Brotherly Love", I am going to guess that there would be very slim pickings! All kidding aside, from what I have heard about private spaces most are offered by the dominatrices of the species. You might begin looking there.

Edited by whipped guy

From what I know about NYC there is only one place that offers such rental play spaces commercially. I have heard that there are privately owned spaces that can be had, but really don't know the details. Now that's NYC!!!

Given that Philly is the "City of Brotherly Love", I am going to guess that there would be very slim pickings! All kidding aside, from what I have heard about private spaces most are offered by the dominatrices of the species. You might begin looking there.

Thanks, there is one I recently used with a sub in Fort Lauderdale, it was very hot. I am looking for a space in philly to make my own playroom.....not having much luck finding anything decent.

I have looked repeatedly in greater philly So Jersey with no luck. Misstress Destiny Chambers are allegedly available for rent IF no one else is interested

In the interim I have amassed a large quantity of gear including bondage bed/sling/rimseats/electro/medical/toys/cbt/etc and have

a bondage compatible 2-3 person shower and have been considering offering ll of the above on kinkbnb in a convenient in town location with parking

Will keep y'all advised if I move forward with the plan

• 2 weeks later...
I have looked repeatedly in greater philly So Jersey with no luck. Misstress Destiny Chambers are allegedly available for rent IF no one else is interested

In the interim I have amassed a large quantity of gear including bondage bed/sling/rimseats/electro/medical/toys/cbt/etc and have

a bondage compatible 2-3 person shower and have been considering offering ll of the above on kinkbnb in a convenient in town location with parking

Thanks please do! I have been looking for a space to rent to make a play space, just haven't had any luck! I would LOVE to see your shower and gear! o_O

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So good tip on Destiny Chambers. Looks like a really cool place! I hope she gets back to me.

Anyone interested in meeting up for a scene there, get in touch with me!