Chicago adult venues

Strafe13
This topic is 2103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all, I’ll be in Chicago in early September (Tuesday - Friday) and would love to check out a strip club/Gogo dancers bar. Seems like there isn’t much in Chicago. I’ll also be staying near O’Hare and not sure it’d worth the Uber trip into the city. Is Lucky Horseshoe the best bet? Is there anything else worth going to? Thanks in advance.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I’ll be in Chicago in early September (Tuesday - Friday) and would love to check out a strip club/Gogo dancers bar. Seems like there isn’t much in Chicago. I’ll also be staying near O’Hare and not sure it’d worth the Uber trip into the city. Is Lucky Horseshoe the best bet? Is there anything else worth going to? Thanks in advance.

The only full time "stripper bar" left in Chicago is the Lucky Horseshoe. They have dancers 7 days a week and have three rooms - dancers alternating in two of the rooms.

On a typical weekend night, there are usually 10 to 12 dancers .

Other bars in Chicago have dancers once in a while, nut not on a regular basis.

The only full time "stripper bar" left in Chicago is the Lucky Horseshoe. They have dancers 7 days a week and have three rooms - dancers alternating in two of the rooms.

On a typical weekend night, there are usually 10 to 12 dancers .

Other bars in Chicago have dancers once in a while, nut not on a regular basis.

Thanks. Do the dancers provide lap dances? If so, are there private rooms?

Big Chicks is quite the hangout bar for Loyola college boys since it’s not too far from the campus. Actually girls too. They get in there early when they have the cheap drink but those boys love to bring their loud hags along.

Check out Steamworks too. Can’t remember whick day it is but a friend of mine mentioned some weekdays are loaded with younger jocks. Never been to the place though so I cannot confirm it.

Thanks. Do the dancers provide lap dances? If so, are there private rooms?

Okay so lap dances are no longer allowed at Lucky Horseshoe which is unfortunate as the dancers make their money from it. But you can still chat with them and have the dancer sit on your lap. He just can’t grind I guess. They do gave dancers every night of the week. It gets so busy on the weekend though so the dancers typically hangout with their regular clients. If you want all their attention I say go during a week night. Tuesdays is typically audition night so you get to see fresh blood. But that starts at 7pm then the regular dancers take over at 8.

Atmosphere has dancers as well but only on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Typically hunkier guys than Lucky Horseshoe but the bar itself never get too busy. That might be good for you if you’re trying to get the dancers attention. The weekend is their busiest for sure but they need to do something to attract more crowd.

The Phoenix bar in the burbs also has dancers from Thursday to Sunday I believe. It’s just out of my way but it’s close if you’re staying by O’Hare airport. For longtime IL residents they may know the Phoenix as the former Hunters bar.

Edited by MassageDrew