Chicago masseurs

bigbash
This topic is 1574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

my new favorite, strictly therapeutic massage, close to midway airport.

hes fully clothed, no HE or MT.

great massage, mixed with stretching. try the cupping, different sensation.

just what I need sometimes.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36831/

While the massage itself was B+, it was one of the least enjoyable massage experiences I've had in many years. 1) his wife answered the door, 2) his rottweilers answered with her, 3) he actually said "I don't like the male body," and "I wish I could only work on women," and "I like pussy and titties," and " my dogs could tear you apart," and yet pressed his little pee-pee against my hand. No plans to repeat

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my new favorite, strictly therapeutic massage, close to midway airport.

hes fully clothed, no HE or MT.

great massage, mixed with stretching. try the cupping, different sensation.

just what I need sometimes.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36831/

I messaged with Ricky this weekend and although I didn't end up scheduling a session, he did say he can do a massage in the nude and with MT for an additional fee.

I messaged with Ricky this weekend and although I didn't end up scheduling a session, he did say he can do a massage in the nude and with MT for an additional fee.

oh really. that's good to know. I never got the vibe from him so I didn't push it. thanks for the info. I'll ask next time.

Just type 1499 into the search feature at the top of the page and you'll find lots about David. He lived in Chicago for many years.

Great guy, great massage, nice extras but a little pricey.

Thanks. Never thought about popping in the number from their listing in the search field. Yes, a bit pricey but he looks hot as hell.

Guest MikeThomas
While the massage itself was B+, it was one of the least enjoyable massage experiences I've had in many years. 1) his wife answered the door, 2) his rottweilers answered with her, 3) he actually said "I don't like the male body," and "I wish I could only work on women," and "I like pussy and titties," and " my dogs could tear you apart," and yet pressed his little pee-pee against my hand. No plans to repeat

Yikes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone have any recent experience with Kevin?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/340/

It's been years. His massage was good at the time, and I did a few repeats with him. At the time he charged 100 and I found it on the high end of reasonable (a few years back), but I wouldn't pay the rates he has listed for a repeat. Assuming he's in the same place, and the same decor it was a cool setup. His massage room kind of felt like you were going into an opulent tent instead of a room.