Chicago masseurs

bigbash
This topic is 1574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I don't know they guys you have listed, but can certainly recommend Kevin, who is on both masseurfinder and massagem4m.

I just had a great time with Kevin. Easy to setup, spoke on the phone before meeting and made my way to his studio. The therapeutic massage was just what I needed and then it got a little interactive. He was warm, welcoming and had a few stories to tell. I would go back if ever in Chicago again.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all. Happy to have found this message board, I’m learning a lot. Started getting massages earlier this year and have enjoyed them. My next one will hopefully be next weekend.

Any recommendations? Any great experiences you want to share?

First was Royal, he’s out in the northwest suburbs. Nice massage, super pleasant guy. About a month later I visited Caleb in the city and received an excellent massage. Really worked on certain areas and made sure I was comfortable. I left his studio feeling so relaxed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just had my first session with Brad: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/13724/

Wowza. Everything I read about him was true: friendly, wonderful pressure and strokes, attentive, generous--the best massage I've ever had. He covered everything from top of my head to bottom of my feet. After the high point he engaged in another 10-15 mins of soothing work on head, feet, torso. I was going to joke that he had touched everything but my earlobes when he started to stroke my ears. Amazing. Appt was for 90 mins, and I got every second of the time. Definitely my new go-to man!

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
my new favorite, strictly therapeutic massage, close to midway airport.

hes fully clothed, no HE or MT.

great massage, mixed with stretching. try the cupping, different sensation.

just what I need sometimes.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36831/

Strictly therapeutic...fully clothed......no HE....no MT....

I didn't even know this kind of massage existed! :D:D