Body grooming and massage - NYC?

BaronArtz
This topic is 2248 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a guy in NY named Mike who's been advertising grooming on M4M for years. I don't know anything about him, but he's got staying power, at least, and some nice reviews -- though we all know what reviews on M4M are worth. He also offers massage. Again, I have no personal knowledge of him.

Have you considered taking care of those areas yourself? It's not difficult.

Yep... Mike (http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/13592/) might be your man. Have seen him a number of times, though it's been a while. I typically mix a massage with that personal grooming your hair stylist isn't going to take care of. On one visit I even got a hair cut which was pretty decent. Mike gives a good massage. You leave smiling and looking good. As Beethoven says, he's got staying power as do his pictures. He's a nice looking fit Asian man, but not quite the young sweet thing in those old pics. His rates are very reasonable. On one visit he didn't even charge extra for the small grooming I needed. I did make it up in the tip. Just tell him what you want upfront. He's very fair and an all around nice guy.

• 5 years later...