Best Massage in NYC

Guest reddog
This topic is 2196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last summer, a poster listed his picks for the top masseurs in NYC. His number one choice was Mauro, masseur212nyc@aol.com . Well, I have been back 3 times since, and I agree 100%!! The experience is out of this world. Mauro is tall, built, and very good looking. He is also warm and charming.

His 'erotic massage' is both soothing and exciting. He is especially gifted when it comes to your butt. Just trust me on this one...

He is very conveniently located in west midtown. For those of us who like to lie back and give ourselves over to strong, healing hands... this guy is AWESOME!

When you contact him, put "Massage" in the subject line. He is very prompt with his replies.

Reddog

:-)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kenny021

I just returned from NYC this past weekend and I have to completely agree with Reddog. Had a massage from Mauro and he is exactly as described. Wonderful experience and Mauro is as charming as he is skilled. This is truly a wonderful experience. Highly recommended.

• 16 years later...