Dr. Laura Letter, YOU GOTTA READ THIS!

Guest Jason Reardone
This topic is 8316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great. I also just highlighted the text, copied it. and pasted it to an Email to myself. Very simple and can then be sent to anyone.

This is great. I also just highlighted the text, copied it. and pasted it to an Email to myself. Very simple and can then be sent to anyone.

Guest cp8036

I want to send to someone. There is a technician at my office that comes to service IT & networking needs. A major Bible thumping Christian activist. He has bumper stickers on his car to boot. Pretty silly considering this is San Francisco.

How can I send without him finding the origin? Can aol via an office internet connection be traced back to my desktop?

Guest cp8036

I want to send to someone. There is a technician at my office that comes to service IT & networking needs. A major Bible thumping Christian activist. He has bumper stickers on his car to boot. Pretty silly considering this is San Francisco.

How can I send without him finding the origin? Can aol via an office internet connection be traced back to my desktop?

Archived