411 Chicago Nando

Guest GladImGay
This topic is 2191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 12 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just met with him this past weekend. His pics are absolutely accurate. He may not be exactly 26 yrs old but my very close-up examination and personal experience with him would confirm that he could not be more than a couple (2-3 at most) years off that mark and can certainly can pass for 26 yrs. His skin needs no anti-aging creams at all. I had the best of times and submitting a review on Daddys very soon.

• 2 weeks later...
300 bucks for Erotic massage?!

"Erotic Massage" was never on my agenda with Nanddo. The way I understand with all on RM is that donation is for "time spent" so whatever you request is for that. He's "on the road" and doesn't live in the U.S. so likely doesn't have a massage table in tow. That leaves the floor or a bed. If I book a masseur for a massage, it's on a table. Any other surface would mean a different kind of appointment. So...maybe three bills (going rate in SoCal) equates the usual per-hour time spent. Personal experience? I'd have no issue whatsoever spending more time with Nanddo.