West 18th street Australian masseur who left New York

I went to a masseur on West 18th Street several times who lived in a duplex loft on West 18th Street between 8th and 9th .... that moved away c 2020. He was very tall with black hair and (I think) he was Australian or maybe from New Zealand. At the time he said that he was headed to California and would resume bodywork there. I am going to LA next month and would like to contact him if he is still working but I do not remember his name to search on Masseurfinder, etc. Does anyone recall this masseur? Thanks

9 hours ago, DaveNY said:

I went to a masseur on West 18th Street several times who lived in a duplex loft on West 18th Street between 8th and 9th .... that moved away c 2020. He was very tall with black hair and (I think) he was Australian or maybe from New Zealand. At the time he said that he was headed to California and would resume bodywork there. I am going to LA next month and would like to contact him if he is still working but I do not remember his name to search on Masseurfinder, etc. Does anyone recall this masseur? Thanks

Did he have an aquarium in his space?

Ah, such a hottie. I never had a massage by him because I knew him socially and found out he was a masseur after the fact. It would have been awkward. He's got a completely different/unrelated business now, so I don't think hes doing massage (unless it's on the side).