411 on Travis / Bodyrevival in Tampa. Sensual or no?

Anyone have experience with Travis in Tampa? Seems like a nice guy, skilled, and there's a couple of positive posts here from a few years ago, but there's not much detail.

He works out of his chiropractor's office and his posting on RM lists only Therapeutic massages, but the description has me wondering if there's any extras. I truly appreciate the technical massage side of things,and have no doubt a therapeutic massage can be "AMAZING" and "mind-blowing," but I do like my massages with sensual aspects to them in the end.

If anyone has any experience either way, let me know here or via PM. Thanks

Travis - Rentmen

Travis - Masseurfinder

If you see him in his professional office, expect a draped, therapeutic experience. If you see him when he's on the road in his hotel room, expect a you can be nude, non-therapeutic experience, if desired. This is common with many men who do this professionally in a business setting. 

9 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

That's a Rentmasseur link -- not Rentmen. 

Wishful thinking? 😚

Haha. Yes, that's probably it. I think it was because I was checking how many providers in the area both have a Rentmasseur and Rentmen ad. There's definitely a few but he wasn't one. Either way I think I'll give him a try