Deciding between Jeju and Spaland in Atlanta—questions

kdrake

I have an upcoming trip to Atlanta. I’ll have some free time on a Monday morning and would like to go to my first kspa. I’ve narrowed it down to Jeju and Spaland. I’d be arriving around 10-11am and staying for a couple hours and would like to get a massage and body scrub. I have a couple of hangups and would appreciate some information to help me decide which one to go to. This is what I’m looking for:

1. I’m not looking for anything cruise-y. I mostly just want to be nude around other nude men. It would be nice if those men weren’t devastatingly attractive men, which would make me feel insecure. Hopefully going on a Monday would mean more retirees than yuppies. **What are the crowds like at Jeju and Spaland during the weekday?**

2. I would like to get a massage from a male therapist, and I would like to be nude for the massage. An older Asian male therapist would be ideal. **Can I choose my massage therapist, or at least their gender, at either spa?** 

3. It looks like the massage room at Jeju is in the co-ed area with beds separated by curtains, and I don’t think I’d feel comfortable undressing there. **Is it the same at Spaland? According to pictures I’ve seen, the massage room is under renovation. What’s the current massage room setup?** If it’s in the co-ed area, I’d probably get a massage somewhere else.

4. According to other reviews I’ve read, Jeju has staff members in the wet area patrolling for hanky-panky. Because they’re in the wet area, they’re nude. This is incredibly hot to me. **Do they patrol during the weekday or just during busy hours? Does Spaland also have nude staff?**

5. **Are the body scrub attendants nude at either spa?**

6. **Any recommendations for a professional non-erotic, non-sexual massage from an older male masseur in the Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area?**

Thanks in advance! Really excited I found this place. 

21 minutes ago, 56harrisond said:

Jeju discussed here:

Thanks. I saw those but I didn't see anything to answer my specific questions, so I made this post. Hopefully others will benefit from the information too.

JeJu tends to have very attractive men. It's cruisy but everyone will pretend like they are not there to cruise. I used to go frequently until I realized I was blowing money on being teased and no completion. You'll probably get about 30 seconds of play at a time, until a new person walks in and everyone scatters.

Spaland is also cruisy but more conservative.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2024 at 10:00 PM, kdrake said:

I have an upcoming trip to Atlanta. I’ll have some free time on a Monday morning and would like to go to my first kspa. I’ve narrowed it down to Jeju and Spaland. I’d be arriving around 10-11am and staying for a couple hours and would like to get a massage and body scrub. I have a couple of hangups and would appreciate some information to help me decide which one to go to. This is what I’m looking for:

1. I’m not looking for anything cruise-y. I mostly just want to be nude around other nude men. It would be nice if those men weren’t devastatingly attractive men, which would make me feel insecure. Hopefully going on a Monday would mean more retirees than yuppies. **What are the crowds like at Jeju and Spaland during the weekday?**

2. I would like to get a massage from a male therapist, and I would like to be nude for the massage. An older Asian male therapist would be ideal. **Can I choose my massage therapist, or at least their gender, at either spa?** 

3. It looks like the massage room at Jeju is in the co-ed area with beds separated by curtains, and I don’t think I’d feel comfortable undressing there. **Is it the same at Spaland? According to pictures I’ve seen, the massage room is under renovation. What’s the current massage room setup?** If it’s in the co-ed area, I’d probably get a massage somewhere else.

4. According to other reviews I’ve read, Jeju has staff members in the wet area patrolling for hanky-panky. Because they’re in the wet area, they’re nude. This is incredibly hot to me. **Do they patrol during the weekday or just during busy hours? Does Spaland also have nude staff?**

5. **Are the body scrub attendants nude at either spa?**

6. **Any recommendations for a professional non-erotic, non-sexual massage from an older male masseur in the Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area?**

Thanks in advance! Really excited I found this place. 

1) I've been to both, weekdays during the day are less busy, busier in the evenings. SpaLand hasn't been cruise-y anytime I've been there, as opposed to Jeju which can be. 

2+3) As far as I know, the body scrubs are done in the wet areas, and as such, are done by the same gender. Massages seem to be in the co-ed area, but I'll defer to someone who's actually had a massage as opposed to a body scrub.

4) The patrollers are fully clothed with shoes, which is gross when everyone else is naked and has cleaned off in the showers. Staffers at both are not nude.

5) No.

Hope this answers some of your questions.