Filip in Ojus/Miami, FL

Another straight or confused Eastern European scammer. Promises all kinds of things and then delivers nothing pretending it was all a misunderstanding. Looks like they are increasingly based out of Miami instead of New York. Stay away.

18 hours ago, Capitano said:

Another straight or confused Eastern European scammer. Promises all kinds of things and then delivers nothing pretending it was all a misunderstanding. Looks like they are increasingly based out of Miami instead of New York. Stay away.

What happened ?😮

Posted (edited)

I should have seen it coming when I pulled up to a cheap motel.

He is a trained masseur, he ran the clock while I was face down, and then pretended that there was a misunderstanding, despite our texts which were perfectly clear.

I was so disgusted by the demeanor at this point, I didn't want anything to do with him, I just left what I thought was reasonable for a regular massage and left.

I always go by the rule that you can't wrestle with a pig without getting dirty. I figured the last thing I needed was some shouting match or worse with a piece of trash in a dumpy motel. This forum is my outlet to alert others, and I feel sorry for all who are unaware of it.

MF & RM get paid by the advertising masseurs, so of course they'll take their side whenever they plausibly can. I deleted my MF account long time ago when they deleted a review I left.

I am not sure what else I or this forum could do to stop these scammers. But maybe not more is needed, staying in cheap motels and defrauding a diminishing number of people as the word gets out seems like a pretty miserable life anyway. I' d love to hear some thoughts and ideas, though. Way worse than the waste of money is the waste of time and the fact that it ruins your day. 

Edited by Capitano

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Watch out, TX!

It makes sense that he turns out to be one of those travelers without a permanent base. No matter how big a city, you can only scam people for a limited time.

And he is now Adam from Aventura, LOL. It didn't take long.

Edited by Capitano