Denis Visiting Baltimore from NY

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 10/02/23 3-star review from Topmanindc on rentmasseur is probably what you'll get from this guy. 

"Everything was going fine till the end. First, he does look like his pictures and you can tell he is trained. He had a table so that’s good but your face is on the face rest with no cover so you know your face is sharing everybody's face. He put a bath towel from the hotel over the main part you laid on (except your legs)!so that was ok. I requested a 90 min massage which I got but the 90 min is spent on your stomach. He doesn’t do anything on the front side and no glutes. Lots of time on back, arms, hands, and calves. I was expecting as normal to turn over at 45 or 60 min to do the chest, legs, etc, but no. Once we were at around 85 min he asked if I want a happy ending or regular ending. Said happy was extra. My mistake was not asking how much. Once I turned over, expecting some more massage, we went straight to happy ending with pure intent of getting it over with. Then, he wiped me up and we were done. I asked how much and he said happy ending was $150 additional! WTF. He basically screwed me since I hadn’t made it clear. The star rating was only because of this deception, and no focus on front side or even touching my feet.

Unless you want a back only therapeutic massage, steer clear. His. Ack massage was good but purely therapeutic. He lists sensual and erotic but that is BS. Just come into it with these expectations and you’ll be fine. And don’t bother to accept his rip off happy ending. I could get a full service for $150. .

Are photos accurate? Yes they are
Number of appointments: 1-5
Massage type: Therapeutic
Ambience: Somewhat relaxing
Performance: Average
Last visited on: Oct 02, 2023
Rate paid: 370US$
Time booked: 90 minutes
Actual Session Time: 90 minutes
Recommended: No, I don't think so"

• 2 weeks later...