Sethsmagicalhnds

rawview

IMO, easy to book, prompt, and easy to get along with are not stellar reasons to praise a massage. For me, talent comes first. The guy's ad is very weird. Forces you to TEXT, but demands his time be respected. Then all the talk of heart attack, panic attack, and stroke does nothing for my blue balls.

9 hours ago, rawview said:

I was looking for a massage while in NYC.  Wasn't sure who to try.  I ended up with Sethsmagicalhnds and found him to be very easy to book.  He was prompt and easy to get along with, certainly worth trying one of his massage options.

Did you do an incall or did he come to you? Which ‘session’ did you get?

His note is a bit of a turn off: “If in-call is needed you will need to book a 60 min The Works session or more and it does require you to pay once you arrive.”

52 minutes ago, EVdude said:

“If in-call is needed you will need to book a 60 min The Works session or more and it does require you to pay once you arrive.”

Oh yes, and then there was that.

"The works" was the option I went with, however, any would have been good.  BTW... he didn't ask for payment up front etc.  He was very chill and sweet.  He listened to me about the area of my body having an issue and checked in when working on that part to make sure I felt ok.  I agree that he could improve his ad, however, I have no complaints and was very happy with the service.  Plus, I do think a guy that you find online that is prompt with responses and easy to connect with in person is an important factor when booking.  Some may disagree (that's fine), however, there are so many flakes out there, it was nice to find a decent massage from a reliable guy.

8 hours ago, rawview said:

I do think a guy that you find online that is prompt with responses and easy to connect with in person is an important factor when booking.

It's always a pleasure to encounter someone who behaves like a professional. The sea of flakes is depressing.