411 on El Govinda in Venice Beach, CA

Maverick007

Hey y'all!

Wondering if anyone has any experience or intel with this provider? Did a search but couldn't find anything. Face seems slightly familiar, so maybe a name change? Found him through Massagefinder. Doesn't seem to have a presence on Masseurfinder or RM. I have an appt w/him on Friday, per his profile he actually went to the same massage therapy school I did years ago (so at least I know he's trained, or will be easy to sniff out if he's not). Seems like a really nice guy over texts, appointment was easy to set up and his rates are pretty reasonable.

Just curious to see if anyone's experienced. Thanks in advance!

Link - 

2 hours ago, tennisjock said:

I had forgotten about this site to search for masseurs . Website has identical  format as masseur finder so they must be related???

Yeah, I imagine they're both under the same parent company. This would be my 3rd time hiring a non-hetero identified masseur via Massagefinder. Every experience has been great so far, and there's definitely been the will they/won't they factor involved. In general, I've found the people I've taken a chance with via Massagefinder that don't also have an ad on Masseurfinder or RM have been legitimately trained.

• 2 weeks later...

The massage was top notch. His photos are pretty outdated so I was a bit wary at first, but he was actually open about it over text and sent a current photo. Handsome dude nonetheless, depending on what your cup of tea is. Quirky, hippie type personality. Super nice, genuine, all around good guy. Isn't a clock watcher, doesn't book back to back appointments, gives who he's working on max effort.

Trained at same massage therapy school I did (different years but we had the same teachers), and his technique was spot on. Sensual at times in an organic way, was a pleasant addition and didn't detract from the massage itself. Checked in often, chatted when I wanted to, quiet when I wanted, easy to schedule with and connect with.

Would def recommend.