Don in Allentown

Any current info on Don? https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/32630/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=local_update&utm_term=new_listing

Older post about him doesn’t really give much. Appreciate if anyone has recent experience, he appears to be bopping around several areas of NJ. Kind of a red flag but he does have a lot of reviews on MF so I’m conflicted. 

47 minutes ago, NJItalThickD said:

Any current info on Don? https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/32630/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=local_update&utm_term=new_listing

Older post about him doesn’t really give much. Appreciate if anyone has recent experience, he appears to be bopping around several areas of NJ. Kind of a red flag but he does have a lot of reviews on MF so I’m conflicted. 

Save yourself precious time and money. He's a useless masseur: straight guy who insists on draping you when facing up and his deep tissue kneading skills are mediocre at best, and any sensual element options are out of the question. Plus he only does one outcall session late at night per day (either 8 or 9 pm) and I get the sense that is due to him having a low cost of living. I should have gone with my gut feelings by not hiring him but at least I can share my experience with other users on this forum. 

41 minutes ago, dctraveler said:

Save yourself precious time and money. He's a useless masseur: straight guy who insists on draping you when facing up and his deep tissue kneading skills are mediocre at best, and any sensual element options are out of the question. Plus he only does one outcall session late at night per day (either 8 or 9 pm) and I get the sense that is due to him having a low cost of living. I should have gone with my gut feelings by not hiring him but at least I can share my experience with other users on this forum. 

Thanks for sharing. Definitely going to skip on this guy. 

1 hour ago, NJItalThickD said:

If you want someone in the Allentown area that is excellent, give this guy a try.  Super nice and really hot.  His pics don't do him justice.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

20 minutes ago, jmichaeliii said:

If you want someone in the Allentown area that is excellent, give this guy a try.  Super nice and really hot.  His pics don't do him justice.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Thanks for the rec but I’m actually in Jersey. That Don guy is supposedly in my area of NJ now which is why I came across him. Not a whole lot of options in NJ as far as I can tell. 

1 minute ago, NJItalThickD said:

Thanks for the rec but I’m actually in Jersey. That Don guy is supposedly in my area of NJ now which is why I came across him. Not a whole lot of options in NJ as far as I can tell. 

Not sure where you are in Jersey, but there is a guy.. his name is Jay and he is on rentmasseur.  Located around Edison.

If you aren't that far from Philly (within an hour), call on Jorge_M.  He will travel and is a great time.  Also on rentmasseur.

29 minutes ago, jmichaeliii said:

Not sure where you are in Jersey, but there is a guy.. his name is Jay and he is on rentmasseur.  Located around Edison.

If you aren't that far from Philly (within an hour), call on Jorge_M.  He will travel and is a great time.  Also on rentmasseur.

I’m in north Jersey so Edison isn’t too far. I’ll definitely check out Jay. Thanks!