Asian Ken back in NYC

EVdude

2 hours ago, EVdude said:

Don’t know if it’s temporary or permanent, but Ken is showing as based in NYC again. Sexy Asian guy… very decent thera-sensual skills. Was so sad when he moved to the west coast in 2019. I do note that he’s using the same pics from back then. Will definitely reunite in coming weeks.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/38754/

Very reasonably priced too.  Basic extras?  Looks great.  Nice smile. Happy NewYear!

Posted (edited)

Update on Ken back in NYC… happily reunited. Jealous of those ever-youth Asian genes, he doesn’t seem to have aged a bit since last seeing him 5 years ago. Still in amazing shape, maybe a tad more built.  Ken’s massage is now serious, damn good and deep, and sometimes brutal pressure if you like it that way. He’s really upped his technique with no knot missed. There were zero sensual elements. Even on flipping over he’s still focused on the massage and every muscle. That said, he is nicely attentive to golden unicorns. A deal breaker for many, he remained clothed the entire time, but no issues with touch through his clothes. 90 minutes, $180. I’ll be back.

Edited by EVdude

On 1/7/2024 at 11:22 AM, EVdude said:

happily reunited

Well, if he didn't get naked for an old-timer regular, what are the chances he'll get naked with any one of us? I just don't get it. Most gay men want to be naked with another man during massage, and they will pay a premium for that fantasy wish. I get the disdain for the serial gropers, but I never touch unless invited. Am I alone in this? The visual of naked by itself is worth a higher price for me. If he smothers my face with his groin and butt, then we hit a home-run. But to keep your clothes on while you service a golden unicorn? What a bummer. Thanks EV for the update. Very helpful.

15 minutes ago, d.anders said:

I just don't get it. Most gay men want to be naked with another man during massage, and they will pay a premium for that fantasy wish.

You do get it. As you said: most gay men. The world isnt a black and white place - its shades of gray and all colors of the rainbow. He provides a great therapeutic massage. And maybe a bit more if the chemistry is right.  If that’s not your thing, that is fine then avoid him - but for others who arent looking for the type of home run you are after, it is exactly what they are looking for. You do you.

10 minutes ago, FrankR said:

The world isnt a black and white place - its shades of gray and all colors of the rainbow.

I certainly wasn't advocating for Ken to fail. Just expressing my opinion about sensual massage for the gay male customer. If others are happy with Ken's clothed service, by all means he should be praised and supported for a great massage.

10 minutes ago, FrankR said:

You do get it. As you said: most gay men. The world isnt a black and white place - its shades of gray and all colors of the rainbow. He provides a great therapeutic massage. And maybe a bit more if the chemistry is right.  If that’s not your thing, that is fine then avoid him - but for others who arent looking for the type of home run you are after, it is exactly what they are looking for. You do you.

So true. The first time I went to Ken he kept his clothes on. Although I was hoping he would be nude, the massage was so wonderful, that I went back for more. Needless to day, after one or two more times, he was then always nude. As FrankR says, the world is shades of gray.