https://rentmasseur.com/Camrynj visiting Chicago

Chads

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Not sure if anyone has met this guy.

Personally I would shy away from him. Just reached out asking how long he was visiting and rates etc. His demeanor sucks and has some major attitude.  Was trying to plan for a few days out and the guy flipped and started name calling etc. Don't think he's mentally stable.  Just warning everyone out there proceed with caution 

His demeanor might have been entirely different if you contacted him the same day you wanted to see him. It took me years to understand on their end - the further ahead of time a new person schedules, the higher the likelihood it isn't happening. It doesn't justify being rude to you, though. Avoiding him is a good call.

I've been doing this a while and not all providers are available same day , they all kind of have their own preferences. Could understand frustration had I communicated with him back and forth for a while.  I simply asked him one question,  if he was Chicago based or if he was visiting.  RM says his profile is 6 hours old. Wasn't sure if he was traveling or new to town.  He followed by what you looking to get into, told him depends how long he will be in town.  He replied back " please go to hell, wasting my f*cking time , dumb ass".

Never have I received such a response from any provider,  especially since it was one simple and reasonable question.  Don't think he's mentally stable.  Just proceed with caution