411 on leonardo

DCHere

Very sweet and looks like his photos but more like 5'7" than 5'10".  The apartment where he is set up was nice as well. Tried him out for erotic massage. Paid cash in advance.  I had high hopes as he had a table. It was "erotic" but more like gentle rub down. I was only on my stomach for about 15 minutes before he told me to flip over. He continued with the gentle rubbing but I got too excited and the massage ended. I was there maybe 25 minutes. He was not naked and since I only opted for the "massage" he would not allow mutual touching. 

1) Only erotic massage in massage table : 250 - 1 hour

2) Erotic massage + blowjob + mutual touching  : 300 - 1 hour

3) Erotic massage + blowjob + mutual touching + my cumshot  or sex : 350 - 1 hour

cash, cash app or zelle.

Edited by DCHere

19 hours ago, DCHere said:

Very sweet and looks like his photos but more like 5'7" than 5'10".  The apartment where he is set up was nice as well. Tried him out for erotic massage. Paid cash in advance.  I had high hopes as he had a table. It was "erotic" but more like gentle rub down. I was only on my stomach for about 15 minutes before he told me to flip over. He continued with the gentle rubbing but I got too excited and the massage ended. I was there maybe 25 minutes. He was not naked and since I only opted for the "massage" he would not allow mutual touching. 

1) Only erotic massage in massage table : 250 - 1 hour

2) Erotic massage + blowjob + mutual touching  : 300 - 1 hour

3) Erotic massage + blowjob + mutual touching + my cumshot  or sex : 350 - 1 hour

cash, cash app or zelle.

So $250 for 25 mins and no MT.  Thanks for the warning.

I should get into massages, I would love a $10 a minute side job.