Dan in Denver

docroc

Hey guys,

Few years ago I went to a masseur near Superior/Broomfield, Colorado – his name was Dan. Physically speaking, he was a sight to behold! His massage was technically excellent, and had great sensual elements. Needless to say, I left happy.

I will be traveling to Denver in a few days, and cannot find them on any website. Does anybody know if he still around or did he move?

thanks! 

No he is not DanHandled.

OF COURSE I remember him. BEAUTIFUL young man with a killer body. Great personality, excellent massage (he had worked at a SPA for years) at his very nice apartment near Superior CO, playful and sexy. I went to him twice while I was working there, in 2019 and in 2021, and I was counting to see him next year when I will be back.

It's a pity to see he is not on Maseurfinder anymore...:(

On 11/20/2023 at 7:15 AM, Italiano said:

No he is not DanHandled.

OF COURSE I remember him. BEAUTIFUL young man with a killer body. Great personality, excellent massage (he had worked at a SPA for years) at his very nice apartment near Superior CO, playful and sexy. I went to him twice while I was working there, in 2019 and in 2021, and I was counting to see him next year when I will be back.

It's a pity to see he is not on Maseurfinder anymore...:(

You don't save the numbers on your phone with their name?  

I've gotten a few massages from providers that don't advertise anymore...just called them up, et voila.