Seattle Provider Recommendations Requests

Letmeworshipit

Recently relocated back to my home state of Washington living in stunningly beautiful yet stormy/bucolic (depending on time of year...) Olympic Peninsula. Spending a few days in Seattle next week and would like to start seeing a provider who I can frequent when in the city often (I live about 1:45 west across the sound). My profile and signature sort of put it out there with my passions and interests, so want to make sure we are a good match. I've wasted a lot of time and money with mismatches over the years and it's always a buzz kill for all concerned. But when the stars align and it's a good fit...magic happens! 😍

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed on the visitors comment but I recently had a good experience with Taka. Strong, lengthy massage in a relaxing environment followed by fun extras. Massage doesn’t happen on a traditional table which I know is a dealbreaker for some folks (can be for me too!) but the floor mattress that it takes place on does have a head cradle so other than it being a bit more work for him to access everything, I thought it worked surprisingly well and was very comfortable. Would repeat. DM for more details as needed.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Edited by Clifforda98