411 on Invictus_tight

Peterpeter

• 8 months later...

I contacted him in January, 2022. It was a Wednesday, and I made an appointment for the following Monday night. I wanted an erotic massage and asked if we would both be nude, HE and mutual touching - his response was we would both be nude, HE but mutual touching depended on his mood during the appointment. I was fine with that. 

The next day (Thursday) I wasn't feeling well and took a COVID test. Sure enough, it came back positive (my first time with COVID). My doctor put me on Paxlovid, gave me instructions about isolation (back then it was still 7 days), etc.  On Thursday night I called my boss and told her I tested positive, so I'd be out the next 7 days. My next call / text was to him on Thursday night letting him know I tested positive that day and would have to isolate for seven days - so I had to cancel my Monday night appointment (which was four days away). 

His first text to me was an acknowledgement, and he was sorry to hear I was sick. He told me to contact him again once I was cleared. I responded with an OK - I was looking forward to a future appointment with him once I was good to go from my doctor.

About fifteen minutes later, I received another text from him telling me his time was valuable, and didn't like guys like me who make appointments and then cancel 'last minute'. He went on and on with his rant. Said clients need to be '100% committed' to appointments. 

I responded and said if he wanted to take a chance and have me keep my appointment with COVID, it was fine with me. I also reminded him it wasn't 'last minute' - it was four days in advance, enough time to fill the spot. He didn't respond. 

I figured that was the end of me dealing with him, and I was no longer interested in him.

About ten days later, he reached out to me to ask if I was ready to reschedule. I never responded.