Massagejay, new guy or new name?

Capitano

7 hours ago, FLJock said:

I reached out but passed, $250 for a 60 mins out call.  
I have to travel to them, but I’m not liking this new $200, minimum price point for any new Tom, Dick and Harry that shows up with a pretty face.  

Sigh.  I agree on not liking the new $200 minimum.  Some, in my area (City of Angels) are still at $150-$180 range but talks of extras (via the texting phase) tends to up up the $ already.  

Inflation hits both sides: client and provider.  Some of the legit masseurs that (still) provide extras are slowly climbing to this price point as well. 

7 hours ago, TennisPro35 said:

Sigh.  I agree on not liking the new $200 minimum.  Some, in my area (City of Angels) are still at $150-$180 range but talks of extras (via the texting phase) tends to up up the $ already.  

Inflation hits both sides: client and provider.  Some of the legit masseurs that (still) provide extras are slowly climbing to this price point as well. 

I’m slowly and begrudgingly coming to terms with it, and have less of a problem when it’s someone that I’ve been to and know that I’m getting at least an excellent massage out of it (with perhaps some extras).  
My problem is with these newbies with no reviews, and when you show up and they also have no skill.  It’s not fun to pay a premium price just to have some lotion slathered on your back while they practice how to massage someone on you 😒

New guys charging $200 an hour are non-starters for me. I might, just might, go for someone charging $200 an hour, but only IF they charge LESS than $300 for 90 minutes and have great reviews here.

Yes, they will likely end up with $300 but that has to include the tip. My gold standard is Andrew. If someone so hot and doing a great job can charge less than $200 in NYC of all places, then I refuse to pay more. You can get even better deals outside of NYC.

23263_1660418745_bge3db7k29.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com
147999_1682357523_4qtg4p5yhh.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Edited by Capitano

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...