Heads up: Dean_n

BeefyDude

https://rentmasseur.com/Dean_n

I tried to call him but he didn't pick up. Yet he immediately texted me.  I asked if we could talk phone real quick (his ad does say he "prefers" texts - but 

I interpret that is other methods are ok.

I prefer to talk on the phone to 1) see if its a good connection and 2) make sure we are on the same page so no disappoints.

I asked why style of massage he did. He said what are you looking for. I HATE that question because they are only saying what you want to say

I asked several times if we could just talk on the phone - easier and quicker.  He wouldn't; respond

So finally I gave up and said well if you won't talk to me then too many red flags and I'm taking my business elsewhere

THEN - and here is where I need masseurs help he said

That i;ve been tagged on some list of people who only ask questions followed by my full name.  So is there some kind of database that masseurs have?

YES i do ask alot of questions, but its to make sure its a good fit. I have been burnt too many times (as many of you have)

Yes, there is a database or website.  

A masseur recently told me about it after  apparently looking up my number, he thought I wouldn’t show because my number had been flagged as someone who “wasted (their) time.” That annoyed me to no avail because I’ve been canceled on many times, even driving to a place and then hearing nothing back.  But I guess we come on here and do the same thing. 

Apparently it’s how users warn each other and it’s mainly through a phone number search, thought I suppose they can add additional information.
He didn’t want to give me the site, said he felt uncomfortable doing so, and I respected his wishes and didn’t press on, but it’s been bugging me ever since. 

Dang, wish I knew the site name.

I agree we do it here :)   I was merely pointing this out to y'all.  Make your own decisions

I have had masseurs stand me, late, cancel last minute too.  What i have learned here is to make sure both are on the same page as to what you want before the massage.  That is why I like to talk to someone on the phone first.  The fact this guy refused simply sent a red flag to me.  Its my choice not to do business with  him.

• 1 month later...

Horrible experience.  So-so massage skills.  He will quote upfront separate prices for therapeutic and sensual.  But, even if you agree upfront on sensual, anything beyond therapeutic becomes an upcharge during the session. When confronted about his misleading tactics, he gets rude.  In reality, he is smaller than advertised.  Height is accurate, but his weight is closer to 150.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31579/

On 10/8/2023 at 8:46 AM, MuscleHunter said:

Horrible experience.  So-so massage skills.  He will quote upfront separate prices for therapeutic and sensual.  But, even if you agree upfront on sensual, anything beyond therapeutic becomes an upcharge during the session. When confronted about his misleading tactics, he gets rude.  In reality, he is smaller than advertised.  Height is accurate, but his weight is closer to 150.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31579/

backs up my experience with contacting him

I agree. I had him in July. He did not give good directions to his apartment. So, I spent half an hour waiting and searching for his apartment. I told him that the building number he mentioned is not written anywhere.

The massage, despite clearly specifying that I wanted it to be sensual, was a half-ass therapeutic one. He later messaged me that he does not do sensual for the first time. However, he feels more comfortable with me and would do sensual next time (at a higher price). Total rip-off.