Julian_g, visiting DC. Former name?

Wanderoz

2 hours ago, Wanderoz said:
120495_1685493813_e5eq7rrks2.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Anyone remember this guy’s former name & reviews?

Ad now notes tgat he is gay & vers. 

There is a prior thread with his MF profile. Based on the feedback provided by users who hired him, ain't no way I am spending my precious time and money with him! https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/143681-julian-from-minot-nd-whos-gonna-bell-the-cat/#comment-2148360

Had a massage tonight. He's nice enough. He looks nothing like his photos. And not in a good way. He's also shorter than he claims to be. Prob 5'6 not 5"9". Certainly not 175 pounds. And has not been to the gym in years. That flat stomach in the photos is long gone.   I should have walked away when I saw him. I should have walked out when I noticed the dirty bedsheet. But I'm a nice guy and hate conflict.  So I went through with the massage. It was prob a 5 out of 10. Not terrible but with the dirty bed sheet and overall crappy room it is not something I would recommend. 

10 hours ago, DCHere said:

Had a massage tonight. He's nice enough. He looks nothing like his photos. And not in a good way. He's also shorter than he claims to be. Prob 5'6 not 5"9". Certainly not 175 pounds. And has not been to the gym in years. That flat stomach in the photos is long gone.   I should have walked away when I saw him. I should have walked out when I noticed the dirty bedsheet. But I'm a nice guy and hate conflict.  So I went through with the massage. It was prob a 5 out of 10. Not terrible but with the dirty bed sheet and overall crappy room it is not something I would recommend. 

How shady. Looks like he is using someone else's photos altogether. Wouldn't be surprised if he had clients that walked out on him without starting their massage session. Not to mention his dirty bedsheets sound pretty nasty. 

Edited by dctraveler