Oscar Bear

Quiet

1 hour ago, Lfeegrin said:

Yes he has an OF or JFF I believe 

He has an OF page that I used to subscribe to. I find him incredibly sexy (except for the beard), so I scheduled an erotic session in Dallas a few months before COVID. I was mildly disappointed but don't know why; I don't remember if the massage was good, nor do I remember any details about the erotic activity (and at his prices, it needs to be memorable). I like 4-handed sessions, so I scheduled one with him and his partner Bryan a few months later when they were here, hoping that it would be better; however, I cancelled because COVID was starting up and I didn't feel like taking the risk. My schedule hasn't matched with theirs on subsequent trips, so I haven't seen them since.

i met with oscarbear last year.  i thought he looked amazing; more muscular and ripped than i was expecting.  he was a friendly and a decent masseur, but i think ultimately i left disappointed because my expectations were based too much on the vids i had seen him in.  if i am being honest with myself, i was probably hoping for something like that, even if it is not fair of me to have that expectation.  there were erotic elements, but they were very much on the mild side.  still, if you are looking for a solid massage from a sexy and friendly adult performer, i would totally recommend.  i would just advise to keep expectations very much in check.

Edited by calstrin

1 hour ago, calstrin said:

i met with oscarbear last year.  i thought he looked amazing; more muscular and ripped than i was expecting.  he was a friendly and a decent masseur, but i think ultimately i left disappointed because my expectations were based too much on the vids i had seen him in.  if i am being honest with myself, i was probably hoping for something like that, even if it is not fair of me to have that expectation.  there were erotic elements, but they were very much on the mild side.  still, if you are looking for a solid massage from a sexy and friendly adult performer, i would totally recommend.  i would just advise to keep expectations very much in check.

Thank you for putting my thoughts into great words -- this does a great job in describing my feelings about my experience.