AndreDC

Penn7

1 hour ago, Penn7 said:

He’s asking for $320 an hour. 😲

Sure, "New to this. If you don’t mind a beginner touching your body, hit me up. My goal is to make you relax, and I will do what it takes to achieve that." No therapeutic and full exposure of his private parts. Deli price.

• 1 month later...

I simply showed interest in him by sending him a text. He asked for my pics right away without even discussing preferences and fees. I asked him why does he require pics right away and he replied “You want to get naked with me, right? Sharing pic is the minimum for it.”

I passed.

Edited by larrywater

• 5 months later...

So I finally had a massage from Andre. Good experience. He did ask for a photo or self-description (after first sending me a shirtless photo that showed his face) - he was satisfied with age, height & weight. A bit unusual but I prefer that over being asked for a deposit! :) (Andre didn’t ask for a deposit, to be clear.)

He's updated his photos. I must say they are much better than before. Either he's been hitting the gym, had laser hair removal, etc or he's using someone else's photos. There are some old photos mixed in with the new ones. 

• 4 weeks later...