MassageByRog in SF

aj1k3

29 minutes ago, EastbayMike said:

I've never hired him but after I looked at his private pics the second time he blocked me.  Odd behavior that put me off from hiring him. Why post private pics of you don't want people to see them?

I had a couple of masseurs here in Dallas do the same thing to me -- one or two peeks at their private pics, I didn't schedule, and blam! I was blocked.

If anyone requests private pics of me on Adam4Adam I share freely. 95% of those do not display any sort of pic on their profile. I don’t mind. It means they’re interested and already engaging me in some way. It’s great marketing!

Regarding private galleries, Rentmasseur is even better. It means someone is considering hiring your services. It’s a good thing. So what if they don’t book? Not everyone likes what they see (shocking!), and isn’t that kind of the point? To see if the man physically appeals to you?

Often clients are on the fence or waiting until the right time, or planning a trip. Any number of good reasons apply. You never know. Even if it’s just a lookie-loo, who cares? More views = more clients considering hiring. Never a bad thing in my IMO.

He blocked me as well.  I don't have access to private pics so he blocked me just for looking at his profile a few times.  I wasn't stalking him, at all.  I peruse the ads and often end up hitting ones I've looked at before.  His behavior is a huge turn off for me as well.   There are way too many nice guys out there to work with to put up with that silliness.

• 1 month later...