Ft. Lauderdale....anybody home?

colonexstacy

Is anybody at home in Fort Lauderdale and I don't mean because of the recent flooding. There are so many guys that every time I look at their profile it says they have no reviews yet. How can there be so many guys with no reviews and they're the only ones I'm interested in? Lol. Does anyone have anybody they would recommend? I'm going to be there in 2 weeks i'm trying it hard to believe that there's no hot guy that has been around for a while. With credibility!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 10:57 PM, colonexstacy said:

Is anybody at home in Fort Lauderdale and I don't mean because of the recent flooding. There are so many guys that every time I look at their profile it says they have no reviews yet. How can there be so many guys with no reviews and they're the only ones I'm interested in? Lol. Does anyone have anybody they would recommend? I'm going to be there in 2 weeks i'm trying it hard to believe that there's no hot guy that has been around for a while. With credibility!

Check out blondboijock on RM. he’s awesome dude, excellent massage, superior other skills, and very laid back 👍